|The main contact details for the school are:
Framwellgate School Durham
Telephone: 0191 386 6628
Our fax number is no longer operational
For directions to the School, please click here
Initial Contact for school enquiries:
Kerry Lawson – Main Reception
You will always get through to a member of the administrative support team on the phone but the member of staff you are trying to contact may not be immediately available. If a message is left, colleagues will return your calls as soon as possible. Please title any email you send ‘for the attention’ of the member of staff you wish to contact.
The vast majority of your queries should be dealt with by contacting Tutors, subject leaders or Heads of Year in this way but if you find your issues are not quickly resolved, please arrange to contact:
- Mr Ward (Director of Personalised Learning) if the issue relates to students in Key Stage 4 or the Sixth Form
- Mr Connor (Deputy Head Teacher) if the issue relates to students in Key Stage 3
- Mr McCreedy (Director of the Achievement Centre) if the issue relates to SEND provision or the coordination of support from external agencies
- Mrs Oldham (Student Services Manager) if the issue relates to following up an incident your child has been involved in
- Mr Connor (Deputy Head teacher) if the issue relates to the safeguarding of children
If you consider your enquiry to be serious enough to contact the Headteacher, please do so by contacting Sarah Benson (PA to the Headteacher).
The school increasingly uses text messaging to keep parents up to date on school events, their child’s attendance and emergency closures . It is therefore very important that you keep your contact details up to date. If you need to change your contact details, please inform the main school office.
Formal complaints should be sent to the Headteacher’s PA (email@example.com) and highlighted for the attention of the Chair of the Governing Board.
If you are interested in making an application to join the school, contact
- Mr Ward (Director of Personalised Learning) if you wish to join the Sixth Form
- Mr Connor (Deputy Head Teacher) if you want your child to join Years 7 to 11
Further details are found by clicking here
If you need to contact the school about:
- Making payments
- Ordering uniform
please use the general enquiries contact details: Telephone: 0191 386 6628 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need information about examinations entries or results, contact
Miss L Coulthard, Examinations Officer